To drive day-to-day business with the external sales & marketers in the chosen field of expertise. Managing team performance, developing and motivating to ensure the team is undertaking proper activities to achieve the strategic plans. Ensuring the right customer/vendor and team approach. Ensuring collaboration, and making Tech Data the distributor of choice on the vendor and customer side. Typical Datech focus on long-term customer relationships, teaming with the vendor peers and activation programs.
• Strategic input on Business Unit direction, focusing on historical data as well as analysis of trends to forecast future developments.
• Build, in conjunction with FSE’s/BDM’s, Sales Plans and Account Reviews
• Ownership for the development of business planning required driving agreed goals and objectives. Delivery of these plans with relevant hand-over to the sales and marketing functions for execution.
• Effective use of staff to maximise potential.
• Ability to change business processes to meet market needs.
• Setting and reviewing targets
• Negotiate contracts
• Drive opportunities, Segmentation/Typing, Sales Training/Coaching
• Team management
• Build strong relationships within our vendors and with Tech Data Business Units.
• To develop and manage a quarterly marketing & sales planning cycle.
• Creation and delivery of quarterly marketing campaigns developed from within the planning cycle for the business unit.
• Negotiation with vendors for funding of marketing activities.
• Provide team with objectives and financial targets followed with ongoing review and feedback, development plans and performance management.
• Influence internal stakeholders to ensure Tech Data maintains outstanding service levels in Sales, Operations, Reporting, Customer Service, Credit
• Demonstrate effective sales process through daily team and customer interactions.
• Ensure effective record management in relevant HR systems (Absence, holiday etc.)
• Achievement of Revenue and Margin goals
• Demonstrate role model behaviour in line with the Tech Data Values
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Focus on achieving results
• Sales Process and System understanding
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to motivate others and build relationships
• Coaching and people development techniques and systems
• Develop strategic thinking
• Degree or equivalent, or relevant experience
• Good negotiation skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience in ROI reporting
• Preferable knowledge of the IT channel.
Apart from this challenge, we offer a dynamic and international work environment to work in. We provide you with an interesting salary package, with additional extra benefits. As we work 40 hours a week, we have a significant number of holidays. We also provide on-the-job coaching and an induction programme.
Vestiging: Noorderlaan 147 B-2030 Antwerpen