As (Technical) Pre-sales, you:
• Evangelize Azure Cloud Solutions in the country.
• Have in-depth knowledge about Microsoft Azure and the Tech Data Cloud Solutions.
• Technically support customer cases and opportunities
• Provide Azure technical advice and support to the Tech Data resellers
• Are able to make Azure designs, quotes and business cases.
• Develop migration scenarios
• Organize technical trainings for customers (online and class-room)
• Regularly visit resellers to support them in their Azure projects
• Are up to date on the novelties of Microsoft Azure and attain the needed certificates.
• Work in tandem with the Business Development Managers for Azure
• Bachelor Degree in IT
• Pro-active and result driven person
• Positive attitude and high engagement
• +5 Years of IT Experience
• Certifications (Level 300+) or willingness to obtain them within 4 months.
• Hands on experience with Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and
• Experience in ARM template deployment and implementing Azure infrastructure solutions
• Knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability in Azure
• PowerCLI/Powershell capabilities
• Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a
Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the
current competitive landscape.
• Thorough understanding of infrastructure (hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and
have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
• Ability to explain complex technical topics in a simple way
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Apart from this challenge, we offer a dynamic and international work environment to work in. We
provide you with an interesting salary package, with additional extra benefits. As we work 40 hours a
week, we have a significant number of holidays. We also provide on-the-job coaching and an
Position in the organization?
Reports to: Business Unit Manager Cloud
Vestiging: Assesteenweg 117 bus 1 B-1740 Ternat